Answered By: David Hughes Last Updated: Sep 25, 2023 Views: 7
That very much depends on your college, your course or your teacher's policies on using these tools. Look in your learner or course handbook to see if there's anything there or ask your teacher.
There are various ways in which you could, subject to permission, use ChatGPT and other generative AI tools. You could for example use AI to:
- Suggest assignment topics in specific areas related to a course.
- Suggest keywords for searching and help create effective search strategies
- Summarise books and articles
- Generative an essay outline
You cannot use generative AI to do your work for you.
Before using generative AI, make sure that:
- You have permission from your teachers
- You understand the terms and conditions of use
- You are aware of the limitations of and issues surrounding use of generative AI