Answered By: David Hughes Last Updated: Jun 27, 2022 Views: 4
Answered By: David Hughes
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2022 Views: 4
This list of links is taken from the Library's copyright guide and will be updated on a regular basis
- For when you need to find images that you can use, share, or modify.
- Approximately 1.3 million freely accessible images, videos, documents, and audio files from library special collections, faculty research, and institutional history materials,
- As for Google above, but for Bing
- These 16,000 BBC Sound Effects are made available by the BBC in WAV format to download for use under the terms of the RemArc Licence. The Sound Effects are BBC copyright, but they may be used for personal, educational or research purposes, as detailed in the license.
- Search over 500 million openly licensed images
- Books, music, artworks and more from European museums, libraries and archives
- Flickr is a photo and image sharing archive. This is a link to Flickr content available under Creative Commons licences
- 21,000+ Free Stock Photos in 89 searchable categories. Free of charge for both commercial and personal use under an attribution license
- A non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, images, and more.
- Over 400000 high quality, high resolution photos. Free for commercial use. No attribution required.
- A free-to-use website for sharing photos, illustrations, vector graphics, film footage and music
- Unsplash is a stock photograph site which uses a licence that allows users to "copy, modify, distribute and use the photos for free, including commercial purposes, without asking permission from or providing attribution to the photographer or Unsplash
- 500,000+ stock footage clips, motion graphics, video templates, stock music tracks and sound effects
- A database of media files (images, sound, video) that are freely available for use with attribution